Last night, January 7th, 2021 I joined a Zoom call on Covid Resources hosted by Ronit Boyd from the Federation.
From New Jersey Senator James Beach: There are waiting lists to be sure all the vaccines are used and not wasted – contact vaccination sites and ask how to get on those lists. Earlier this week, DOH launched the NJVSS website and Senator Beach and his Chief of Staff, Ivy Rovner, provided several links during the session.
Links from the Zoom session.
- Website where you can register to get vaccine updates (when you will be eligible) : https://covidvaccine.nj.gov/
- Ivy Rovner, Senator Beach's Chief of Staff, can be e-mailed at email@example.com
- Main Vaccine Landing Page: https://covid19.nj.gov/pages/vaccine
- Vaccine Locations listing: https://covid19.nj.gov/pages/healthcare-worker-covid-19-vaccine-locations
- NJVSS Site: https://covidvaccine.nj.gov/
- Most recent newsletter: https://www.nj.gov/health/cd/documents/topics/NCOV/VaxMatters.pdf
Below are additional state of NJ links e-mailed to the Zoom session participants.
|Pre-register to get your COVID-19 vaccine.|