The Temple Sinai Men’s Club is a loosely knit group of guys that gets together throughout the year providing valuable services & programs for the congregation.
- Educational and social Sunday brunch programs with the Sisterhood.
- Sporting event outings including Jewish Heritage Night with the Phillies as well as the Sixers Jewish Heritage Night.
- Building the Synagogue Sukah on Sukot.
- Joining the Religious School in celebrating Chanukah by coordinating a Chanukah Party and Talent Show.
- Commemorating Yom Hashoah by providing yellow memorial candles to members of Temple Sinai.
- Providing gifts to all B’nai Mitzvah.
- Serving as waiters for the Sisterhood Paid-up Membership Dinner.
- Social events such as Mystery Bus Tour or Casino Night.
- Volunteering time and skills to help improve the physical appearance of the Synagogue.
The Temple Sinai Men's Club welcomes all men of the congregation to join them for friendly camaraderie, educational and social programs, and synagogue and community participation. Dues are $36/year, which help support Temple Sinai and Men’s Club activities and entitle members to reduced prices for some events.
For more information contact Men’s Club co-presidents:
Robert Bliss at 856-764-7308 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Rob Karen at 856-779-2066 or email@example.com