Friday, April 16 at 7PM
A Celebration of
IsraeI Independence Day
at Shabbat Services
ZOOM ID # 8678904477
Saturday, April 17
at 10:30 AM
Men's Club Shabbat
YAHRZEITS WILL BE READ FOR:
- Zeke Berlin, husband of Sara Berlin
- Belle Guralnik, mother of Judy Ingis
- Frieda Hirsch, mother-in-law of Sara Hirsch
- Cheryl Malley, sister of Steven Struhl
- Theresa Salkin, mother-in-law of Arlene Salkin
- Martin Savedow, father of Esther Bliss
- Isadore Smulowitz, grandfather of Harriet Summers
- Shirley Solop, mother of Sue Karen
- Ida Spiegel, grandmother of Ellen Dix
- Stephen Tatkovsky, father of Debbie Roberts
- Leonard Stein, husband of Charlotte Stein
- Bernard Weinstein, father of Paula Pappas
- Bea Weller, mother of Gail Lipsky
Temple Sinai is deepely saddened by
the passing of Ben Cohen.
The burial service for Ben will be held graveside at Crescent Memorial Cemetery on
Sunday, April 18th, promptly at 11 A.M.
The service is open for attendees and will be simultaneously streamed on Platt Memorial YouTube Channel.
Click on the link below to view the live stream:
We extend condolences to the Cohen family and pray they may be comforted
among the mourners of Zion and Israel.
You may express your sympanthy and
honor the memory of Ben Cohen
with a contribution to Temple Sinai.