Read … Read… Read… to the bottom for a heartfelt goodbye.
Friday, July 9 at 7PM
ZOOM ID # 867 890 4477
In-Person and on Zoom
July 10 at 10:30 AM
Saturday Morning Shabbat Service
ZOOM ID # 867 890 4477
In person for the first 25 people who RSVP to Johanna Schoss at firstname.lastname@example.org or
to Aaron List at 609-233-5043
YAHRZEITS WILL BE READ FOR:
- Dr. Irwin Budnick, brother-in-law of Norman Kohn
- Ralph Cohen, brother of Ralph Cohen
- Zilpah Cohen, mother of Reuven Cohen
- Fannie Dash, mother-in-law of Perri Dash
- Bernard Goldberg, father-in-law of Susan Goldberg
- Norma Goldfarb, mother of Neil Goldfarb
- Esther Gorenberg, mother of Charles Gorenberg
- David Guralnik, father of Judy Ingis
- Freda Kohn, sister of Norman Kohn
- Herman Schneider, father of Lois Goldberg / grandfather of Ellen Goldberg Weiner
- Lawrence Sobel, father of Susan Goldberg
- Brad Bobrin
- Barbara Coleman
- Stella Geller- mother of Perri Geller-Clark
- Lois Goldberg
- Barry Kirsch, Moshe Baer bat Bayla Ginendal – brother of Dee Herrmann
- Bachia Rochaela, Issa Kabeer’s mother
- Barry Kirsch, Moshe Baer bat Bayla Ginendal, Dee Herrmann’s brother
- Alan Kramer
- June Margolis
- Maria Landazuri-Herbst
- Vivian Lewis
- Eileen Perice
- Connie Rafelson
- Linda Sawyer- friend of Cynthia Freedman
- Sadie Schoss
- Nancy Schwartz
- Michael Silver
- Marilyn Staiman
Shofar Practice and Lessons
Wednesdays at 1:00 PM
outdoors at the home of
Harold & Dorothy Minkoff
Anyone who would like to join us to practice and /or to learn, is welcome.
Please email Shelley Sbar with questions
Happy Anniversary to:
- Hank & Jill Croft, celebrating 26 years on July 10
- Joel & Tre Rubinsky, celebrating 13 years on July 13
- Dave & Sara Turoff, celebrating 7 years on July 13
- Lou & Ellen Weiner, celebrating 37 years on July 15
Happy Birthday to:
- Susan Goldberg, celebrating July 12
- Sue Karen, celebrating July 15
- Jaden Cohen is turning 15 years old on July 12
- Adam Rappaport is turning 12 years old on July 12
- Arianna Broudy is turning 18 years old on July 15
- Logan Broudy is turning 18 years old on July 15
Wednesday, July 14
at 7 PM
Tender, heart-breaking story about one young man and his friendship with Freud during
the Nazi occupation of Vienna
Book Club reviewing
by Tayari Jones
The story of two young woman
who are the daughters
of a bigamist father.
Wednesday, July 28
at 7 PM
The Silent Patient
by Alex Michaelides
A shocking psychological thriller of a woman’s act of violence against her husband and the therapist obsession with uncovering her motive.
Wednesday, August 25
at 7 PM
Join Us On Zoom: ID 867 890 4477
Temple Sinai has joined the
NexTrex plastic film recycling challenge!
For the next 6 months,
place your plastic bags and certain other plastic film items
into the bins in the Religious School. If we meet our goal of collecting at least 500 pounds of plastic bags and film by mid-October, we’ll be awarded a beautiful recycled composite Trex bench for our garden!
We can do it!
Any questions, contact Carol Janes, 856-220-8221, email@example.com
NEW TEMPLE SINAI FUNDRAISER
Donate to Temple Sinai your furniture or special items that are just too large or valuable for our yearly rummage sale.
We’ll sell your furniture (from your home) and other items on Facebook Marketplace to profit Temple Sinai.
You will receive a tax-deductible donation receipt and will feel good about supporting such a worthy organization.
Contact Rose Rose at Rose9483@verizon.net
Register with Amazon Smile and every time you make eligible purchases, Amazon will donate to Temple Sinai of Cinnaminson.
Go to smile.amazon.com
Log on using your existing Amazon Account or register for a new one, if you don’t have an Amazon account. Under “pick your own charitable organization” search for Temple Sinai of Cinnaminson. Buy your Amazon purchases through smile.amazon.com (your Amazon Prime will show up there) not through your regular Amazon site.
ASK YOUR KIDS AND GRANDKIDS FOR HELP OR AARON LIST IS ALWAYS WILLING TO HELP.
Shalom my Dear Friends,
Jerry and I cannot believe we have been members at Temple Sinai for almost 60 years. We moved to Cinnaminson in 1962 and joined Temple Sinai a year or two later. Through sadness and happiness, Temple Sinai has always been there for us.
We learned that life is change, and you need to adjust, especially as you grow older. Moving to Shannondell was a major decision. Our children encouraged us to make the move to Pennsylvania because we felt that being close together was good for many reasons. One thing is for sure: Temple Sinai will always be in our hearts with lots of love and many memories.
We wish you all many years of health of happiness, and are grateful for the Temple Sinai community, who became our second family over the past 60 years.
Sincerely, Bunny Solowey
Collect them at home or at your place of business and bring them into Temple Sinai.
Place them in the box just outside the Temple Sinai Office.
Sunday, October 17: Roast n Toast Mr. Menschman, Steve Hochman
Sun – Thurs. October 24-28, 31 – Nov. 4: Bring in Rummage
Sun. & Mon, Nov. 7 & 8, 14 & 15: Rummage Sale
Saturday, December 11: CRUISIN into our 60th Anniversary with Temple Sinai, Cruise Dinner Dance