Join Rabbi Perice tonight for services to relax, unwind and welcome the Sabbath.
Tonight, Friday, November 18
(Hybrid) in person at Temple Sinai
in the Fineblum Chapel and on Zoom
Tomorrow, Saturday, November 19
- 9:00 – 10:15 AM Family Service in person at Temple Sinai in the Fineblum Chapel
- 10:30 AM Shabbat Morning Service and Torah Discussion (Hybrid) at Temple Sinai in the Fineblum Chapel and on Zoom
- 7:00 PM Havdalah with Rabbi & Rachael Perice on Zoom.
Temple Sinai Zoom Meeting
# 867 890 4477 Join Zoom Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8678904477
YAHRZEITS will be read for the following people:
- Abbot Eron, father of Jonathan Eron
- Jane Fox, grandmother of Michael Silver & Amy Engle
- Rebecca Freedman, mother of Marcia Blacker/grandmother of Stacey Blacker
- Alexander Kohn, father of Norman Kohn
- Morris Kramer, father of Barbara Coleman
- Tillie Rubinstein, grandmother of Lynn Grobman
- Anne Samuels, grandmother of Harriet Summers
- Martin Shane, husband of Lina Shane/father of Wendy List
- Madelyn Weinstein, mother of Paula Pappas
- Stella Geller, mother of Perri Geller-Clark
- Dee Herrmann
- James Hyland, father of Morah Kim
- Jack Israel
- Sheikha Maryam Kabeer – mother of Issa Kabeer
- Alan Kramer
- Rich Lewis
- June Margolis
- Dorothy Minkoff
- Salvatore Perice
- Connie Rafelson
- Jeff Swartz
- Carolyn Woodruff
- Jaclyn Urbanski is turning 12 years old on November 21
- Barbara Coleman is celebrating on November 18
- Jamie Figiel is celebrating on November 22
- Fred Picknally is celebrating on November 22
- Arlene Salkin is celebrating on November 22
- Debbie Cohen is celebrating on November 23
- Colton Rubinsky is turning 7 years old on November 23
- Rob & Sue Karen, celebrating 38 years together on Nov 18
- David & Marilyn Staiman, celebrating 60 years together on November 21
- Jeff & Audrey Safirstein, celebrating 42 years on Nov 23
- David & Marjorie Chodikoff, celebrating 54 years together on November 24
Children’s Toy Collection
Working with the Bread of Life Food Pantry,
Temple Sinai has a request for four toys.
These will be posted on angel cut-outs located on the Bulletin Board by the Temple Sinai Office.
Gifts need to be returned to the office by Sunday 12/11/22, unwrapped with the angel attached.
Thank you all for this mitzvah!
For any questions call Shelley Sbar (609)706-7858.
Interfaith Community Service
Tuesday, November 22
at 7:00 pm
at Westfield Friends School
2201 Riverton Road in Cinnaminson
In this season of gratitude,
Temple Sinai is so thankful
for your continued love and support.
Wishing you and your family
a Peaceful, Happy and Joyful Thanksgiving.
8:20 – 9:00am Morning Minyan
Join Us On Zoom: ID 867 890 4477
This is your opportunity to say Kaddish or do a Mitzvah and be present so someone else can say Kaddish.
Fri. & Sat. Nov. 25 & 26
Shabbat Services are Virtual.
Sunday, November 27 – NO RELIGIOUS SCHOOL
Temple Sinai and Moorestown Jewish Association
Special Film Screening
Sunday, December 4
at Temple Sinai
Viewing of “Rebuilt from Broken Glass”
“Rebuilt from Broken Glass”, based on the memoir, is a documentary about Holocaust survivor Fred Behrend, who witnessed the flames of Kristallnacht in 1938. At age 12, seeing synagogue after synagogue on fire, he was soon fleeing Nazi tyranny. As a GI several years later, he achieved his own victory over the Nazis, teaching democracy to German POWs. Yet at age 92, he discovered one last triumph still awaited—a miracle 80 years in the making.
The film earned an Honorable Mention
in the New Jersey Film Festival.
Please RSVP to TS Office by Monday, November 28.
Monday, December 12
at 7:00 PM on Zoom
We’ll be reviewing “Lessons in Chemistry”
by Bonnie Garmus
Join Us On Zoom: ID 867 890 4477
Future Book Club Books:
Tues, January 10th – The Guncle by Steven Rowley
Wed, February 1st – Beartown by Frederik Backman
Mah Jongg cards now.
All orders must be placed by Jan. 15.
Send your name and address (if different)
with check payable to Temple Sinai Sisterhood to Ellen Dix’s home or to the Temple Sinai Office in an envelope marked: “Maj Jongg” or Venmo Temple Sinai Sisterhood.
New cards are $14.00 regular size; $15.00 large print (Extra fee is a small donation to Temple Sinai Sisterhood)
Contact Ellen Dix with questions at 856-764-1716 or email@example.com