Join Rabbi Perice and the Temple Sinai Singers tonight for services to relax, unwind and welcome the Sabbath.
Temple Sinai Zoom Meeting
# 867 890 4477
Join Zoom Meeting
Saturday, October 2
- Join in a Spark of Torah: 10:30 – 11:30 AM led by Rabbi Perice , all through ZOOM ID # 867 890 4477
- Havdallah at 7:00 PM
YAHRZEITS WILL BE READ FOR:
- Anna Abrams,mother of Bonnie Silver
- Benjamin Cutler,father of Barbara Fineblum/grandfather of Seth Fineblum
- Murray Hirsch, husband of Sara Hirsch
- Lillian Lipsky, mother-in-law of Gail Lipsky
- Nellie Nettis,grandmother of Marty Rose
- Morris Soffer, grandfather of Lou Weiner
8:20 – 9:00AM a Morning Minyan
ZOOM ID # 867 890 4477
This is your opportunity to say Kaddish or do a Mitzvah and be present so someone else can say Kaddish.
Fundraiser to benefit the
Goodwin Holocaust Museum & Education Center
THIS Sunday, October 3
9:00 AM Registration at Jewish Federation of Southern NJ, 1721 Springdale Road, Cherry Hill
9:30 AM The March (aprox 1.5 mile walk)
7:00 PM Virtual Program via Zoom
Digital Terrorism, Antisemitism, and Hate Online
to register go to https://jcrcsnj.org/mor21
- Stella Geller,mother of Perri Geller-Clark
- Jack Israel
- Gary Koehler, friend of Amy Engle
- Alan Kramer
- June Margolis
- Janet Khanlian
- John Khanlian
- Roz and Stuart Leventhal, Janet Khanlian’s brother and sister-in-law
- Vivian Lewis
- Connie Rafelson
- Bachia Rochaela, mother of Issa Kabeer
Happy Birthday to:
- Elaine Wolk-Kaufman, celebrating on October 2
- Robert Bliss, celebrating on October 5
- Harriet Summers, celebrating on October 5
- Carole Cills, celebrating on October 7
Chair Yoga For All Ages
#867 890 4477
with our own Yoga Instructor, Jill Croft
Mondays at 11AM and
Wednesdays at 4 PM
Chair yoga is a great way to get the wonderful health benefits of yoga. Join us in loosening and stretching muscles, reducing stress, and improving circulation. It also reduces anxiety, helps lower blood pressure, protects joints, and builds strength and balance.
Friday, October 8
6:15 – 6:45 PM
Join Us On Zoom: ID 867 890 4477
A fun new Mini Service for kids up to age 8 led by Rabbi Michael Perice.
RSVP to Shabbatheroes@gmail.com
Replacing our Rummage Sale this year
as we live in the times of COVID
- Tuesday, Oct 12 (5:30 – 7:30 PM)
- Wed – Fri. Oct. 13 – 15 (9AM – 11AM)
- Sunday, Oct. 17 (9AM – noon)
- Mon – Wed. Oct. 18 – 20 (9AM – 11AM)
Place in the Fineblum Chapel
ACCEPTING the following items:
- CLOTHING AND SHOES – All sizes (men’s, women’s, children’s and babies’) styles, and seasons of clothing and shoes (sandals, boots, sneakers and dress shoes).
- ACCESSORIES – including pocketbooks, purses, totes, school bags, backbacks, wallets, belts, ties, scarves, hats, gloves.
- HOUSEHOLD LINENS – blankets, bedspreads, comforters, quilts, bed sheets, towels, shower curtains, window curtains and draperies, tablecloths, pillows.
- SOFT TOYS – stuffed animals and dolls.
- HARD TOYS (smaller than 24″x24″x24″) and GAMES HOUSEWARES kitchen, office, garage, decorative & holiday items 24″ or smaller.
NO BOOKS, RECORDS, FURNITURE, ELECTRONICS OR APPLIANCES
Collect them at home or at your place of business and bring them into Temple Sinai.
Place them in the box just outside the Temple Sinai Office.
Register with Amazon Smile and every time you make eligible purchases, Amazon will donate to Temple Sinai of Cinnaminson.
Go to smile.amazon.com
Log on using your existing Amazon Account or register for a new one, if you don’t have an Amazon account. Under “pick your own charitable organization” search for Temple Sinai of Cinnaminson. Buy your Amazon purchases through smile.amazon.com (your Amazon Prime will show up there) not through your regular Amazon site.
ASK YOUR KIDS AND GRANDKIDS FOR HELP OR AARON LIST IS ALWAYS WILLING TO HELP.
Bu y Your $5 Shopping Pass
from Temple Sinai.
Temple Sinai keeps the $5.
Use your pass on
Wednesday, October 20, 2021
ALL BOSCOV’S LOCATIONS
8AM to 11 PM
Shopping Pass entitles you to…
25% OFF Almost the Entire Store
Use it Over and Over
Chance to Win Prizes
Help TS by getting your friends, mahjongg group, book club, card group,neighbors, family etc. to buy their Boscov’s Day pass through Temple Sinai!
They also make great gifts for your co-workers, employees, etc.
Please contact Lois Schmeidler (856-577-0757) or email@example.com) for information and pick up. Amy will also have them available in the office.
Donate to Temple Sinai your furniture or special items that are just too large or valuable for our yearly rummage sale.
We’ll sell your furniture (from your home) and other items on Facebook Marketplace to profit Temple Sinai.
You will receive a tax-deductible donation receipt and will feel good about supporting such a worthy organization.
Contact Rose Rose at Rose9483@verizon.net
or 856-912-1849 or Jeff Desman at
Temple Sinai Jewish Movie Club
by way of ZOOM ID # 867 890 4477
Much like a Book Club, watch the movies at your convenience and then join us in discussion.
It’s like a Jewish Netflix.
Wednesday, October 27 at 7PM
Review of An Irrepressible Woman
‘An Irrepressible Woman’ tells the true WWII story of Jeanne Reichenbach, who went voluntarily to Buchenwald, where she married three-time French Prime Minister Léon Blum.
New Fundraiser for Temple Sinai
An ideal tool to scoop out your bagel, reducing the calories and carbs by 50%.
The perfect gift for family and friends
or buy one for yourself.
Click on the blue box below to take you directly to the website for more information and to order.
Plastic Film Recycling Challange
continues through mid-October.
Place in containers set up in the hallway outside the Temple Office.
All Plastic MUST be clean, dry and free of food residue.
Any questions, contact Carol Janes, 856-220-8221 ,
Thursday, October 28
7:00 – 8:30 PM
White Nationalism and the Rise of Anti-Semitism
1st of three sessions
Session 1: “A Complete Conspiracy: QAnon and Political Beliefs of US Nationalists”
Register to Ellen Goldberg Weiner at firstname.lastname@example.org
Food Book available for
$6 goes directly back to Temple Sinai.
Food Books may be purchased in the Temple Sinai Office by way of cash, check or Venmo Temple Sinai (include on memo line: “donation, food book”.)
Buy as gifts for your hairdresser, nail person, teachers, etc.
Although Shoprite is not in the Food Book, there are so many places, to eat and shop, we think you will have no trouble getting your money back very quickly!
Temple Sinai is so greatful to those who helped put up the Sukkah. Todah Rabah to John Stevens, David Horowitz, Noel Goldstein, Neil Goldfarb, Warren Suckonic, Adam Urbanski, Carl and Mazel Hyder, Steve Hochman, Harriet Summers and Shelley S’bar.
The Family Sukkah Party was a huge success thanks to Melissa Schrier, Sara Landman, Skye Silverstein and Jon Schrier.
We also thank Chef Stuart Beck for making yummy individual apple cakes for everyone attending Simchat Torah Service. Stu did this Mitzvah in memory of his parents.