Some of Temple Sinai’s special programs are in their final week…
Replacing our Rummage Sale this year
as we live in the times of COVID
- Sunday, Oct. 17 (9AM – noon)
- Mon – Wed. Oct. 18 – 20 (9AM – 11AM)
Place in the Fineblum Chapel
ACCEPTING the following items:
- CLOTHING AND SHOES – All sizes (men’s, women’s, children’s and babies’) styles, and seasons of clothing and shoes (sandals, boots, sneakers and dress shoes).
- ACCESSORIES – including pocketbooks, purses, totes, school bags, backbacks, wallets, belts, ties, scarves, hats, gloves.
- HOUSEHOLD LINENS – blankets, bedspreads, comforters, quilts, bed sheets, towels, shower curtains, window curtains and draperies, tablecloths, pillows.
- SOFT TOYS– stuffed animals and dolls.
- HARD TOYS (smaller than 24″x24″x24″) and games
- HOUSEWARES kitchen, office, garage, decorative & holiday items 24″ or smaller.
NO BOOKS, RECORDS, FURNITURE, ELECTRONICS OR APPLIANCES
Buy Your $5 Shopping Pass
from Temple Sinai.
Temple Sinai keeps the $5.
Use your pass
THIS Wed, Oct 20
ALL BOSCOV’S LOCATIONS
8AM to 11 PM
Shopping Pass entitles you to…
25% OFF almost the entire store.
Use it over and over.
Chance to Win Prizes!
Help TS by getting your friends, mahjongg group, book club, card group, neighbors, family etc. to buy their Boscov’s Day pass through Temple Sinai!
They also make great gifts for your co-workers, employees, etc.
Please contact Lois Schmeidler (856-577-0757) or email@example.com) for information and pick up. Amy will also have them available in the office.
Plastic Film Recycling Challange
continues through October 25
All Plastic MUST be clean, dry and free of food residue.
Any questions, contact Carol Janes, 856-220-8221 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Temple Sinai Jewish Movie Club
by way of ZOOM ID # 867 890 4477
Much like a Book Club, watch the movies at your convenience and then join us in discussion.
It’s like a Jewish Netflix.
Wednesday, October 27 at 7PM
Review of An Irrepressible Woman
‘An Irrepressible Woman’ tells the true WWII story of Jeanne Reichenbach, who went voluntarily to Buchenwald, where she married three-time French Prime Minister Léon Blum
Thursday, October 28
7:00 – 8:30 PM
White Nationalism and the Rise of Anti-Semitism
Virtual- Password provided
1st of three sessions
Session 1: “A Complete Conspiracy: QAnon and Political Beliefs of US Nationalists”
Join us as Brandon Chapman, PhD, Instructor and Department Chair of Anthropology and Sociology at Rowan College at Burlington County, speaks on the recent upsurge of anti-Semitic, ethnocentric, and racist beliefs among rural white voters in the United States. Dr. Chapman specializes in political and economic ethnography, political values, local and traditional knowledge, and Cognitive Anthropology. Most recently, Dr. Chapman has been conducting fieldwork regarding nationalist and extreme right-wing political opinions among U.S. voters.
Register to Ellen Goldberg Weiner at email@example.com
Join Rabbi Perice and the Temple Sinai Singers tonight for services to relax, unwind and welcome the Sabbath.
Saturday, Oct. 16th Service is in Person
and on Zoom at 10:30 AM.
YAHRZEITS will be read for the following people:
- Mathilda Cuttler, sister of Sandy Barnett/aunt of Melissa Schrier
- Herbert Desman, father of Jeff Desman
- Lena Glicker, grandmother of Susan Goldberg
- Cecelia Horowitz, mother-in-law of Kathi Horowitz
- Joseph Sbar, father of Shelley Sbar
- Anna Serotta, aunt of Lou Weiner
- Joan Silverberg, mother of Rose Rose
- Beatrice Wright, mother of Elsa Melletz
- Ann Bliss
- Stella Geller, mother of Perri Geller-Clark
- Jack Israel
- Gary Koehler, friend of Amy Engle
- Alan Kramer
- June Margolis
- Vivian Lewis
- Connie Rafelson
- Bachia Rochaela, mother of Issa Kabeer
- Jim Schulz Sr., father-in-law of Craig Eskow
- Jason Schulz, brother-in-law of Craig Eskow
Happy Birthday to:
- Jonathan Eron,October 15
- Alan Kramer,October 17
- Emma Schrier,is turning 1 7 yrs on Oct 17
- Lynn Grobman,October 19
- Bernie Epstein,October 20
Temple Sinai Zoom Meeting
Number: 867 890 4477
Join Zoom Meeting
Havdallah this week in Person and
on Zoom at 7PM.