Temple Sinai invites you to join us to worship, to learn, to grow, and to be part of our family, our Mishpachah.
Temple Sinai is the place where you and your family can share moments of joy, receive support in times of need, worship together, and experience all of the life cycle events which make up the foundation of your Jewish experience.
Top 10 Reasons to Check Out Temple Sinai
- Only Minutes Away Easy access off Route 130 & New Albany Road, and only minutes from Cherry Hill, Moorestown, Mt. Laurel, Haddonfield, Burlington, Delanco, Palmyra, and Delran. (Our members come from all these areas and more.)
- Small & Intimate First come, first serve guaranteed seat for High Holidays in the Main Sanctuary. We're small in number (approximately 200 families), but large in warmth, interesting & diverse programming, and opportunities for Jewish growth.
- Kid-Friendly Activities Monthly activities for families with young children (under school age) including Tot Shabbat and Family Brunch & Play.
- Personalized Religious School Every B'nai Mitzvah is a single with personal training from Rabbi Fineblum.
- Egalitarian Men and women alike have an opportunity to wear a tallit and fully participate in or lead services.
- Inter-generational & Multi-generational Experience We have active Kadima and USY youth groups as well as dynamic Men's Club, Sisterhood, Havurah groups, Book Club, Choir, and more. Temple Sinai is a family tradition with a number of multi-generational families.
- Open Family Policy Open to diversity in family and interfaith configurations. You define the family.
- Well-stocked Judaica Shop and Library Personalized shopping and a place where you may borrow without a fine.
- L'Chayim A place where everyone knows your name.
- The High Holidays come around much too quickly... We hope you will stop by Temple Sinai today!
Take a glance at Temple Sinai with this short video.