Contact by phone: 856-829-0658 Via email: TempleSinaiNJ2101@gmail.com
General Information: call Amy Engle in the Temple Sinai office at 856-829-0658 Membership Information: call the Temple Sinai Office at 856-829-0658 or Harriet Summers at 609-238-0303 (e-mail email@example.com) Religious School Principal, Marcia Blacker: TempleSinaiNJ2101@gmail.com Rabbi Michael Perice: firstname.lastname@example.org Rabbi Steven Fineblum, Rabbi Emeritus (email): Rabsnf@comcast.net Website Content Editing: Rich Traube email@example.com —
Keeping You Informed
Keeping Our Members informed is an important goal of Temple Sinai. This is why we communicate in a variety of formats…
1. Email – Email is our most comprehensive means of communicating. E-mail reminders, entitled “Temple Sinai Happenings” are sent every week to your email. These e-mails are a quick reminder of what is happening at Temple Sinai in the upcoming couple of weeks. If you would like to receive email reminders about upcoming Temple Sinai programs, contact, Rose Rose at firstname.lastname@example.org or 856-912-1849.
2. Announcements at Friday Shabbat Services – At Temple Sinai we conclude each Friday evening Shabbat Service with announcements of upcoming events. If a mentioned event sparks your interest, we encourage you to check the Happenings for more information on that event.
3. Programming Bulletin Board – A programming bulletin board is located outside of the Temple office. Next time you’re doing business in the Temple Office, take a peek at this bulletin board and grab a flyer from our flyer display in the office as well.
4. Temple Sinai Phone Message – Still not sure what time services are? Call the Temple Sinai phone at 856-829-0658 and listen for a recorded phone message.
5. Social Media– Temple Sinai is on Facebook and Instagram. Like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram.
6. Word of Mouth – You can always call or e-mail a Temple Sinai friend to find out what is happening. Feel free to contact Rose at any time at 856-912-1849.
7. Website – Keep the Temple Sinai website www.TempleSinaiNJ.com on your favorites toolbar and in your bookmarks. We try hard to keep it updated so that you may use it as a source of accurate information concerning Temple Sinai.
Are you receiving weekly e-mails called “Temple Sinai Happenings”? If not, send a quick email to Rose at Rose9483@verizon.net and you will be added to our group email list. Do you receive Shiva Announcements? Contact Lois Schmeidler at email@example.com to receive these notices by email or to be added to the phone list. We don’t know that you’re not on our lists until you tell us!
Office HoursThe office is closed now. Since there is only one person in the office you may want to call before you come in. Please leave a message if the answering machine picks up and Amy will call you right back.
During the School Year
|Monday - Thursday||9:00 AM — 1:00 PM|
|Friday - Saturday||Closed|
|Sunday||8:30 AM — 11:30 AM|
|Monday - Thursday||9:00 AM — 12:00 PM|
|Friday - Sunday||Closed|
Make sure we have your Winter Address! As the weather gets colder, some of our Congregants head south for the winter. It is important that the Temple Sinai office receives your winter address before you leave. A phone call or a note to the office will help you stay in touch with your Temple Sinai family while you are away.