We provide an educational program that respects individual needs and learning styles and provides a solid foundation for continued learning. Together, with our families, it is our goal to develop and strengthen the Jewish identity of all our students and build a religious, learning, moral and socially responsible student community within our Synagogue, as well as within the Jewish and secular communities at large.
Temple Sinai’s Religious School is comprised of three divisions:
- The Primary Division Gan/M’chinah Alef and M’chinah Bet (kindergarten/first grades and second grade) meets Sundays from 9:00 a.m. – Noon.
- The Elementary/Middle Division Alef, Bet, Gimel, Dalet, and Hey (third, fourth, fifth, sixth, and seventh grades) meets Sundays from 9:00 a.m. – Noon, and the second Tuesday of the each month from 5:30 – 7:30 p.m.
- Confirmation Class (2 year program) meets one Sunday a month from 9:00-12:00 p.m. with a corresponding trip. Click here to learn more about our Confirmation Class!
For additional information, please contact our Religious School Administrator, Marcia Blacker at 856 829-0658 during school hours.
We are so proud of our Religious School Children who achieved Awards for the 2021-2022 school year:
- Ritual T’fillah Award – Jaclyn Urbanski and Wyatt Urbanski in Recognition of their Outstanding “Ruach” during Services
- Sisterhood Outstanding Student Award – Peter Goldstein, in Recognition of his Scholastic Achievement in Kitah Gimel
- Kessler Family Memorial Scholarship Award: Ethan Schrier, Jacyln Urbanski, and Josh Vitale in Recognition of their Scholastic Achievement
- Sandra & Russell Beluch Kindness Award: Logan Broudy and Cameron Deutsch