An Organization of the Women of Temple Sinai
What Does Temple Sinai Sisterhood Do?
- We enhance and beautify our Synagogue.
- We stock and run the Temple Sinai Judaica Shop.
- We provide strength and support to members in need.
- We assist congregant families for Bar/Bat Mitzvah.
- We represent Sisterhood on the Temple Sinai Board of Directors.
- We provide refreshments for Oneg Shabbat and Kiddush.
- We sponsor holiday celebrations and fun events including:
- Sisterhood/Men's Club Brunches with Speakers
- Paid-up Membership Dinner
- Movie & Craft Nights
- Ladies Lunch Out
- Fundraising Extravaganzas
- We are supporters of Torah Fund which contributes to education for Jewish professionals. For $5 each a Torah Fund card may be sent for almost any occasion and may be purchased by calling Gail Seigel at 856-366-4573.
Sisterhood dues are $45/year which help support Sisterhood activities and entitle members to our annual membership event and reduced prices to some events. For more information concerning the Temple Sinai Sisterhood, contact Wendy List, email@example.com, (609-529-5291) or Rachael Wise, firstname.lastname@example.org, (856-489-0120).
Temple Sinai Sisterhood's 2020-2021 Executive Board
|Co-Presidents||Wendy List & Rachel Wise|
|VP of Membership||Risa Zablin|
|Recording Secretary||Jamie Figiel|
|Corresponding Secretary||Lois Schmeidler|
|Financial Secretary||Lina Shane|
|Past President(s)||Johanna Schoss, Esther Bliss, Risa Zablin|
|Fay David - Judaica Shop||Gail Siegel - Torah Fund|
|Jill Croft, Elaine Pinchuk, Dorothy Minkoff, Janet Khanlian|
Sisterhood needs YOU!
Support us! Strengthen us!